Thanks to some inspiration from my friend Bránn at Matsukaze Workshops, I’m doing a round up of all the projects and things I made (and blogged about) this year.
- Roman necklace for Magistra Iulia
- Carved copal Torse medallion
- Ghent Altarpiece paternoster
- Syr Matsu’s Juzu
- Juzu for Tanaka Ujimori
- Banner for Sir Uldin of Ravenscroft
- Roman Glass Hairpins
- Project Flammen – handsewn Vestal Virgin ensemble
- Calontir Heraldic Retreat
- Banner for Mistress Mergriet Van Wijenhorst
- Court Barony Scroll for Syr Yesungge Altan
- Paternoster for Andreas von Meißen
- Magdalen Reading Paternoster
Of course, I made more items, and may this remind me to actually blog about more of them, especially my scribal projects (which, as being a scribe, it’s hard to remember to blog about them after the item’s been given out, since we work in such secrecy).