Over the years I have accrued a number of unfinished projects. One of my goals for 2018 is to clear out all of my unfinished project, one way or another. To date I have 30 unfinished projects. At least that is what I have found so far. I am pretty sure there are a couple more hiding out in the house somewhere. In order to keep track of them and in a way, hold myself accountable for finishing them I’m going post them here and update as they go away.
- Nobelese Largesse Secret Project
- Mar’s Quilt block
- Lined Skjoldehamn hood
- Cutting out several Byzantine bone box blanks in preparation for turning into Byzantine box icons
- Sewing up Byzantine boy garb (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Thaddeus’ Achievement of Arms
- Making more casual Byzantine clothing (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Heraldic banner for my significant other.
I have enough projects to keep me going for the next eight months, though some will need to be done sooner (numbers 1 and 2) than the others (it would be nice to get 3, 7, and 8 done soon, as well).
I’ll be blogging about completing each project as I get to them. It is my hope that this keeps me motivated to get those UFOs off my plate.