So, my list of unfinished projects is getting shorter! Yay!
Still on the list:
- Lined Skjoldehamn hood (now taken apart and mostly lined. I may have to redo the centre panel so it’s wide enough because I forgot to take in account how much I’d lose to seam allowances. Deep sighs.)
- Cutting out several Byzantine bone box blanks in preparation for turning into Byzantine box icons. (I’ve gotten started on these, but I’m in the middle of tax season. My life is a bit crazy.)
- Sewing up Byzantine boy garb (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Thaddeus’ Achievement of Arms
- Making more casual Byzantine clothing (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Heraldic banner for my significant other.
- Painting Aed’s shield.
What’s been accomplished so far:
- Nobelese Largesse Secret Project (blogged about here)
- Mar’s Quilt block (which has been presented and photos can be found on facebook)
- Write Pelican scroll text for Jaida de Leon
- New traveling trophy for the Barony A&S Champion. (who is currently me, but I’m looking forward to handing that one off) I do want to do some clean-up work on this particular piece so that it’s comfortable to wear.
- A whole slew of Facebook frames for at least five kingdoms and one principality.(while not a period art, it is a service and probably something I should post.)
- Baronial preprints. (I’ve honestly lost track of how many I’ve done for the barony. It’s also a blast to work with others on this, too.)
- Baronial roll of arms project. (this is honestly an ongoing project, but it’s fun to see how far it’s come in the years we’ve worked on it.)
Getting there! It’s going to be nice to have fewer projects hanging over my head.
I’m also looking forward to being at Kingdom Arts and Sciences next weekend. I’m not entering anything (my stress levels would be astronomical), but I am judging a few entries and am planning on having a relaxing day.