Things still to accomplish.
- Lined Skjoldehamn hood (will definitely have to redo the centre panel. Alas. Am working on remeasuring, cutting out, and sewing the entire thing up. Almost there.)
- Cutting out several Byzantine bone box blanks in preparation for turning into Byzantine box icons.
- Sewing up Byzantine boy garb (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Thaddeus’ Achievement of Arms
- Making more casual Byzantine clothing (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Heraldic banner for my significant other. (purchased canvas and just need to do sewing and layout for this.)
- Secret project scroll #2
- Creating handouts for Valor’s classes
- Creating four Byzantine peerage ceremonies
Things I’ve gotten accomplished!
- Painting Aed’s shield.
- Secret project scroll #1 (can’t post about it yet – but there will be a post, promise)
- Nobelese Largesse Secret Project (blogged about here)
- Mar’s Quilt block (which has been presented and photos can be found on facebook)
- Written Pelican scroll text for Jaida de Leon
- New Baronial A&S Champions traveling trophy. (who is currently me, but I’m looking forward to handing that one off) I do want to do some clean-up work on this particular piece so that it’s comfortable to wear.
- A whole slew of Facebook frames for at least five kingdoms and one principality.(while not a period art, it is a service and probably something I should post.)
Baronial preprints. (I’ve honestly lost track of how many I’ve done for the barony. It’s also a blast to work with others on this, too.)
- Baronial roll of arms project. (this is honestly an ongoing project, but it’s fun to see how far it’s come in the years we’ve worked on it.)
- Camp banners for Valor – also known as the secret project for Valor (some out of kingdom herald friends and I are camping together at Valor. We decided we needed to mark our camp, so . . . I accidentally heraldry’d?)